Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Can't Recall A Thing


Thanks, Miss W, for going with me today to the Con Ed building for the ridonculious USA Memory Championship.

We watched some folks try to repeat facts about people (somebody had a pet snake named "lightning", right?) and those guys who memorized two whole decks of playing cards. But the best part was when we had this exchange:

Me: Ummm... how come none of these folks be cute? You'd think they'd remember to comb they hair.

W: Stop, I'm gonna pee my pants. This ain't the place. I've been having bladder problems.

Oh, W, I owe you some grapes and ice cream for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!