Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 4, 2010

If You're Thinking of Eating These Cookies, DON'T



When I was little I was quite the "energetic" child. My poor sister put up with my shenanigans. I remember she had this Strawberry Shortcake doll that I didn't understand wasn't to be eaten. I would gnaw on its head any chance I got.

These new cookies from the Girl Scouts have a very similar vibe: rubbery with a waxy, pseudo "berry" after taste.

NO thank you berry much, Girl Scouts!

1 comment:

  1. Leave me somes! I wanna make some Gummy Bear oatmeal cookies. dont that sound good?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!