Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 5, 2010

Don't I Look Cute Today: Getting Down and Thirty



Friday nite was Miss G's "Dirty Thirty" birthday party. I of all people totally understand the importance of a proper 30th. And Miss G did it right: balloons, signature champagne drink (recipe below) and people dressed in they finest.

I turned it out proper like









(Top hat and red silk boutonniere from Maryland party store, black Zara blazer and Marchand Drapier dress shirt with love and sex reflection script print, red knit tie and Deadly Squire dagger tie tack)



But really, I am always looking for an excuse to wear a top hat.




"The Dirty Thirty"

Mix in an 8oz glass: 

- 4oz high-quality champagne 
-one shot Grey Goose vodka 


Top off with peach nectar and stir. Serve over ice. Regret the next day. 


2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!