Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random, Rachel!

ok, who knew? Rachel Rachel Roy be the spot for great accessories with senses of humor at great prices. Now we know.


I'm a fan of anything Gremlin:






(Gremlin gold-plated earrings, Rachel Rachel Roy, $32 at rachelroy.com)

















(Gremlin gold-plated cuff, Rachel Rachel Roy, $75 at rachelroy.com)










And I love these cheeky "tips" for your ears designed by Estelle of "American Boy" fame (speaking of random!):




(Purple crystal and gold plated horn clip ons, Estelle for Rachel Rachel Roy, $38 at rachelroy.com)













Something about this cuff I dig. Smart and boho at once, it's the Athena of cuffs:




("Hematite" hinged square cuff, Rachel Rachel Roy, on sale for $32 at rachelroy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!