Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Haven't We MET?


It's almost May and the usual din surrounding the annual Costume Institute Ball at the Metropolitan Museum of Art is mysteriously non-existent right now even though it takes place on Monday May 3rd.

























Granted the theme of the current exhibit, 'American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity', is a bit  uninspired (witness this high school student looking collage on VOGUE.com) 



And has GAP even announced its tie-in designer colab yet?

I hope it's not this sad Coachella clothing attempt?!




Is the recession killing off The Met Ball?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!