Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Black Celebration



(Housing Works, 10th Street location, 245 W 10th Street at Hudson St)




Today at West 10th Street Housing Works is a special "Black Essentials" sale. All these chic black basics (or not so basics) to add to your wardrobe.

I helped the W 10th St team last nite set it up and found these amazing pieces:


1. Alexander McQueen Patent Pants with Knee Pads $100 --- sooo Madonna "Human Nature"/ S+M




2. Bally Men's Buckle Boots $45 ---- brand new and brilliant detailing. Mad I couldn't buy them last nite!




3. Multi Zipper Purse $25 ---- soft supple leather and lots of zipper flare




Many more goodies to be had. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!