Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Design on a Dime



Tonite I'm really excited to be volunteering for the 6th annual Housing Works "Design on a Dime".

It's a large 3 day event for the non-profit featuring famous interior designers and their tricks to spruce up your room on the cheap. Many great furniture pieces and housewares will be for sale tonite and through the weekend with all proceeds going to people living with AIDS.

Great cause and great opportunity for some fresh furniture and redecorating. Come out and support HW!

Design on a Dime, Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!