Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Brush




I'm not neat. I'm not immaculate.  And no one has ever called me pristine.


My hair has always followed suit and is in a constant state of wild and wavy





















But just recently, I fell in love with a former enemy: the hairbrush.

Brushing my hair has always been too much a chore, one that never really yielded results worth the effort. The hairbrush and I never really got each other.

That is until lately.

And really why was there such bitterness before anyway? We're just different. That doesn't instantly make one of us bad or good.

And look at what can happen when we put our powers together















Yet like Romeo and Juliet before me, I know this love affair has no future. We are not meant to be.

Right now, though, we have an understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Mac yes it can work out but I wish you would not use a dark background so much I lose the head.....and I rem when you used a set of pony brushes for men....use to work then! hey great knees! even if your Mom has to say so. as for neat heck you are a neatnic!!!! but not too bad.
    enjoy your AC trip! rem pictures!
    love ya mom

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!