Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Jeans

It's Memorial Day and I'm reliving a fashion memory.



Back in 2006/2007, I wore the H out of these dark skinnies.




The fit and feel were so brilliant and for a solid minute, you couldn't get these off me. I got so many compliments on them too and everyone was always floored when I responded they were not designer but JC Penney's.






They're now "only on special occasions" jeans as they are on their last thread. Today I'm wearing them for a nice memory of when I lived way uptown and was married to Miss Malloy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!