Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 14, 2010

Doin' It: TONY Let's You Choose


Time Out New York did it again! If you grew up in the 80's "Choose Your Own Adventure" books were the reason to attend your school's book fair. You were in control of your own destiny and if you peaked ahead, you could be clairvoyant and avoid disaster ("oh I didn't really mean I'd run into that cave to explore the weird sound...")
























This week's TONY is now offering that same advantage to avoid weekend plans disaster. I hope this is a regular feature.








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!