Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, July 2, 2010

Sign Your Name Across My Heart

The men's Spring 2011 shows were rife with ruffians sporting scrawls across their chests










(Louis Vuitton)










































(Paul Smith)











(the upper pec tat and more at Versace)










































(more Louis Vuitton)










































(Just a peek at Emporio Armani)









































(getting it all off his chest at Walter Van Beirendonck)








































(and one last Louis Vuitton. Marc must really dig 'em!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!