Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Doin' It: Kris Van Assche


Kris Van Assche is one of my favorite menswear designers because he balances a love of Asian influenced draping while showcasing his Belgian obsession of pushing the envelope and a knowing wink or two.

These paper bag waist pants from his Fall 2010 collection, for example, are the ne plus ultra pant for my Fall inspiration, the founding fathers, with just a kiss of modernity.

I really, really am lusting after them, but the price tag may keep me at bay for now.

That is until Zara produces their version....


(100% wool paper bag waist pants with built in belt, Kris Van Assche, $390 at Yoox, http://www.yoox.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!