Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Advice: Style Don't Cost a Thing




"My dad buys all of his clothes from Costco and the way he wears them makes you think he's in head-to-toe Margiela. Army green military button-ups and black jeans can look designer and can be bought at a grocery store. It's all about what you pick and how you wear it. True basics always look classier than overadorned, expensive things"

-designer Sophie Buhai from Vena Cava when asked by Women's Wear Daily for her definition of "cheap"

http://www.wwd.com/eyescoop/value-judgments-fashion-insiders-looks-for-deals-too-3219890?module=today

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!