Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Have an Owie, Cynthia Rowley









I'm clumsy. I will find a way every day to run into a corner or trip over a shoe. To mask up the physical evidence of my dexterity, I use 3-M neon foam bandages, but now Cynthia Rowley has produced a line with Band Aid. 

Colorful cubic zirconia petite squares perfect for tiny nicks and sequins and runway shots for scratches and bruises. Love this and now I can stumble with style!


(Band-Aid designer bandages by Cynthia Rowley, $10 at https://www.cynthiarowley.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!