Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet You in the Garment Room



On Monday I popped into vintage store/art space "The Garment Room". My friend, Miss MB, has the best array of sweater dresses and jackets and always gives The Garment Room as the origin.

Of course, my timing sucks. Owner, Tiffany Nicole is closing up shop. Quelle surprise: the rent is too high.

She's gonna re-open in Brooklyn, but until the end of this week you can still pop by the Greene Street store and pick up some pieces. Everything is at a closeout sale $20 and I got a great Dior Monsieur sleeveless blazer there Monday, so goodies still abound.


(The Garment Room, 112 Greene Street, 347-581-7930)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!