Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Version of a Chanel Quilted Classic









My work is celebrating two weeks open at its Soho based outpost. Yay!

Across from us on Mercer Street is Seven New York, a fave boutique of mine filled with avant garde and just fun pieces.

Like their take on the ever so coveted Chanel quilted. I love that this jacket exemplifies excess, flash and gaudiness just like those "look at me" status symbol bags it's ripping on






(Double-breasted poly blazer, $398 on sale at Seven New York, 110 Mercer St, http://sevennewyork.com/)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!