Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Founding Fathers Who art in my Closet



So Fall is a'coming and I've got my fashion inspiration firmly in place. I've been keen on the Founding Fathers ever since that inspiring Yohji collection (hey, that was for Men's Spring 2011, so technically I'm ahead of the curve!)

And I'm ahead of Fall too as I've been on a spree lately picking up bits and bobs for my new look.

I raise a Sam Adams to spending Autumn 2010 with you, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Paul Revere.

More to come, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to my eye candy;p, please rep Abe somewhere up in there.
    Thanks
    -D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!