Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tarts Return to Times Square



How did I not know about this sooner? Miss BJ tipped me off to Pop Tart World a cafe opening today in Times Square specializing in all things Pop Tart. Ooh child, this got me written all over it. Who eats more frosted blueberry or s'mores than me?

And the menu includes such culinary treats as Pop Tart sushi (tarts minced up inside a fruit roll up), Pop Tarts cinnamon roll (cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting and brown sugar tart chunks) or the "Ants on a Log" (a piece of celery with peanut butter and grape flavored tarts crumbled on top).

Mr Taurus, a romantic dinner looms in our future

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!