Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Work Wardrobe








Soho opening:  H+M raquet print shirt, dark jeans with knee stitching, Housing Works black with white top stitch belt, Margiela leather and suede sneakers, black "smarties" glasses, my grandfather's train print navy tie, freshly shaved




My sister's pink dress shirt from high school, dark jeans with knee stitching, Housing Works black with white top stitch belt,  Mr G's motorcycle boots with the mud of 7 countries, Stella McCartney black panther keychain as necklace, five o'clock shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!