Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, October 28, 2010

DON'T: Caramel Apple Hershey Kisses

Every Fall I get excited to nab up the random "limited edition" flavors of Hershey Kisses and while I stand alone in my enjoyment of the Candy Corn flavored kisses, the aversion to these nasty little confections is united




I know what you're thinking: chocolate little dollops filled with caramel, how could this be so blech? 

It's the apple. Like an undermarket house rife with poltergeist, this one little annoyance offsets the whole thing. An apple flavoring just a notch more authentic than a Glade candle rises up from out of the caramel and imparts a rank taste that lingers on the tongue long after any good is gone



(Just look at that thing waiting to swallow your soul)


If you are thinking of passing these out to trick-or-treaters this year, DON'T! 

Or there will be flaming dog poop just waiting on your door step!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!