Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, October 18, 2010

Feast your Eyes on This!

Roundabout did a full on VINTAGE weekend and boy did we score some goodies. My favorite was this Leonard top with a wild array of foods




what the hell could possibly be the recipe that calls for all this???



But I'll tell you this, if I spied a woman rockin' a cowl neck with garlic cloves on it I'd run up and give her the impromptu twirl in the middle of the street that she deserves. Go on, now!


Vintage top with gourmand print, Leonard, size small, $329 at Roundabout Soho, 115 Mercer St, 212-966-9166

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!