Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Week's Project Runway Moment



This week's Project Runway was very emotional but uplifting. Mondo admitting he's HIV+ was truly inspiring and he's a talented designer and role model for younger gays or really anyone struggling with a secret. 

And the "positive sign" textile he designed really was the best of the bunch: graphic, colorful, sleek and symbolic.



Valerie sealed the moment when upon his confession, she shouts down the runway at Mondo "we love you!"




The whole thing made me tear up. I won't lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!