Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, October 25, 2010

Very Important for Fall: Jack o' Lanterns and Black Cat Cookies



Last nite Mr G and I had our annual carving nite complete with black cat cookie making


(before)


(during, they got all fat cat on us in the oven!)


(after... a little chocolate icing for black fur and butterscotch morsels for... yumminess)





(Lucifer stares down the competition)



(scraped clean)



(you gotta save the pumpkin seeds)



(for baking)



(carvin' and munchin')



(Mr G made free form skull cookies)



(Lucifer took a snack break. It's tough being a Muse)




(cookies done)



(Jack O'Lantern did! Everything did!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!