Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 22, 2010

DON'T: Imagine's Corn and Lemongrass Soup


I normally love the floral and grassy tones lemongrass adds to any dish, but typical of veggie soups that try too hard to be natural and healthy, this is too sweet. 

Soup, people, is supposed to be savory (fancy term for salty!) Why do health food companies rely on sugar cane to make up for the sea salt they left out? 

And with the creaminess this becomes a mess of corn custard with a hard to shake syrupy bland lemon aftertaste. Eww. Honestly if I wanted creamy, too sweet, artificially lemon goop, I'd pick up a box of Jello pudding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!