Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion for Action 2010


Last nite I volunteered for the Housing Works "Fashion for Action" member reception and boy am I beat. The event was mad and celebrity filled (Hello Thom Browne and Patricia Clarkson).

The whole nite was pumping with energy and laughter and open bar! HW reached its fundraising goals for the evening and members and supporters who purchased preview tickets walked away with vacations and artwork and disco sequined pillows and Chanel makeup and clothing from Mr Browne's Black Fleece line, Dior, Lanvin, Etro, Zac Posen, Phillip Lim, Diane Von Furstenberg and many more....so everybody won!



(if someone else didn't already snatch these Etro shoes up, get to the 17th street HW and grab 'em!)


(these silver rams were really graphic and striking in the window)




















(the calm before the doors opened)




(these scream "welcome to my fabulous coke den")


(obligatory Chanel shot)


Today opens the event up to the public and there are so many great designer fashions to be had. So get your butt to Housing Works this weekend !



Link to event: http://www.housingworks.org/events/fashion-for-action/

1 comment:

  1. sorry there aren't many pics, folks. I was volunteering and working hard! -m

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!