Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Man, I Wish I'd Reviewed the Tofurky Soda



Miss B.J. sent me word of this soda back Halloween time and I meant to dial the folks at Jones Soda up and shout "yum, yum, send me some!", but alas this whole November thing has had a tiny delay registering in me old noggin. 

Anywho, Jones and Tofurky (the tofu turkey, duh) teamed up to create a soda ripe with the flavors of the season. If you're a vegetarian that is. And while this Thanksgiving I won't be having a Violet from Willy Wonka moment trying to decipher the gravy from the stuffing in this soda, I did pick up my actual Tofurky from the store yesterday







ToFurky (mine was $14 down the street):    http://www.tofurky.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!