Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Week's Atlanta Housewives Moment: A Girl Needs Hobbies




This week Kim took daughter, Ariana, furniture shopping for her bedroom. To get a feel for the room's theme the sales lady asked Ariana what she liked to do. Ariana replied

"eat chicken"




Baby girl, that is not a hobby. And you sure as hell best not be eatin no chicken up in your bedroom like a Tracey Gold let me hide the bones under my bed kinda nut case



(I guess this pretentious egg shaped bed could be chicken themed???)



Hopefully they compromised on "ballerina"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!