Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, December 23, 2010

City Life Dictionary: Meander-thal




With Christmas shopping in the last chaotic throes, Soho has become shellacked with slow folks a slowin'.

 Now's the perfect time to enact the term my friend, Miss AG coined:



Meander-thals:  (n) slow moving pedestrians taking up more than their share of New York City sidewalks and being obnoxiously oblivious about moving forward or letting those behind them move forward




And I wish I could assert that they were all from out of town



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!