Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My So Called Side Effects



According to Page Six, recent Latisse spokeswoman, Claire Danes, is suffering an unfortunate side effect of the lash lengthening product: purple and yellow discoloring on her face


Ewww


Her makeup artist supposedly even has to cake on concealer to make her look human once more


(she doesn't look so battered)



My favorite part is how Danes' rep replied to Page Six with


"Your claims are entirely false. We will pursue legal action if you print anything to the contrary. This story should be killed."


Yikes! Completely transparent attempt to silence a true rumor much? 




And has no one heard of false eyelashes? 





Either way, I don't care how long my lashes will grow, I'm not gonna get all Luka for vanity




Read more at Page Six: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!