Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sacrebleu

Beloved French Vogue editor, Carine Roitfeld is resigning?


After 10 years, she leaves her editor in chief position with the March issue. It's an amicable split (or so they say. This story just came out, so you know there's more news to come over the next few days) and Ms Roitfeld hasn't announced her next move

I always liked Carine's public persona. Yes, she's fashionable as hell, but she also seems like she's having a ball and knows how lucky she is unlike some sourpuss editors we shall not name

Bonne chance, cheri. Your plucky style will be missed on the pages but I'm excited about your next endeavor







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!