Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, January 24, 2011

Doin' It: Junya Watanabe Men's Fall 2011 Fair Isle





Junya Watanabe's Men's Fall 2011 standouts are definitely these Fair Isle toppers. 

Double breasted with a knit shawl collar or singularly patterned with over-sized solid color wool pockets, every look felt warm, modern and handsomely streamlined









No easy accomplishment since Fair Isle has such a heavy handed "Ugly X-mas Sweater" vibe to it. 

And just like those sweaters, I have a feeling a similar looking blazer or boyfriend cardigan (or fingers crossed that toggle coat. Obsessed with that toggle coat!) can be found at my local Goodwill. 

Will keep you posted, but the hunt is officially on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!