Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, January 21, 2011

Issey Miyake's Pen Brooch is One Sharp Stylo




Issey Miyake's Men's Fall 2011 collection features this amazing trompe l'oeil pen brooch complete with little shaft pockets built in for its tethering




I'm mad for this youthful shot of whimsy in such a static and heavy collection (not just Issey, why has everyone gone mad for the stoic?) and want this to add to my man brooch stockpile





I am hoping, however, that there's a pin backing to this for proper mobility of 
pin positioning




Baby's got to have a pin back


1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I also have been pining over the Miyake "Bilbao" handbag, I pick it up and sigh over it, every time I am at the MoMA store. Miyake seems to do few accessories, but they are beyond fabulous. Would kill for a red and black Bilbao bag AND one of these brooches. Sigh. xoxol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!