Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Socks Keep Riding


Umm... kinda in love with these socks from Brooklyn label, In God We Trust




As you can see in the model pic below, the length is just to the knee, not above. Sometimes knee highs are above and that's not cute




But these are cute and versatile





For girls, pair these with a  pleated off white silk skirt for an old money gin and tonic in the afternoon vibe





For boys cuffed shorts (or a kilt) and these socks are sexy in the Summer. Grrrr...





(Recycled cotton blend socks with brass horse bits, In God We Trust, $19.99 on sale per pair at Need Supply, http://needsupply.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!