Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh, What Can You Do When She's Dressed in Black



In both my styling and retail career I have run into these unwritten, foreign to me, stodgy rules applying to weddings. I never knew you couldn't wear black to a wedding. 

Where do you get all these unspoken do's and don'ts, women? What's the modern day rationale behind banning black and why is everyone sniping at Princess to Be Kate Middleton for not caring about archaic codes of dress? It's 2011, let's move on from the days of Goody Proctor, shall we?






Meanwhile the Sagittarius in me wants to know where she got that hat with the little spear/arrow/feather thingy? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!