Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Props for Today Sample Sale






Do you root for Erica Kane to triumph over all the drama because she's got a snappy way with mid-century interior design?






Did you overlook Black Swan's faults because you were too focused on Natalie Portman's girly pink vanity and canopy bed?





Well are you in luck cuz the New York prop company responsible for these looks,
Props for Today, is having a sample sale starting today through Saturday. I loved Props for Today back in my set design and prop styling days and they always have the best little treasures. How cool is it you could own one of them now

(Ooh, I want that old time radio mic bad!)




Props for Today Sample Sale, 330 W34th Street 14th Floor, http://www.propsfortoday.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!