Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Put Everything You Can Think Of Into Your Minkoff






At the Fame/Moda trade show I covered Monday I spoke with an editor of Accessories Magazine whom I noticed was carrying a conspicuously light load. "How does she do it," I thought to myself sliding off my large backpack full of look books and line sheets to have a spot of lunch. Then I notice her chic little studded Rebecca Minkoff cross-body bag and saw my opener





Me: I love your Rebecca Minkoff

She: Thanks. Me too and it's surprisingly roomy. I have all the business cards of every booth in here


and then she unzipped it showcasing the punky little bag's python-like ability to swallow up a U-Haul of contact information








Sleek and vacuous?

Minkoff, you think of everything!





















(Rebecca Minkoff stud "Rocker" bag in black with gunmetal studs, $310 on sale at www.stefanibags.com)

2 comments:

  1. I bought that bag a roundabout soho the first time I worked there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're the one! I couldn't recall where that bag went. Shoulda known.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!