Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snag Hag




Ever since my sister's high school years of a perfected mix of casual punk indifference with art school tendencies, I've been a sucker for a frayed sweater. One with holes, snags, tears or an open, delicate knit that looks like any stray nail would be it's undoing
























Now I found this mohair blend loose knit sweater from ASOS that is my mood right now exact: colorful, playful, silly and a bit disheveled






With so many new year goals in sight I don't know what to jump on first, but I know I could toss this dressy messy on and look like I attempted some winky polish without trying too hard




Although I'd ditch Miss Rihanna 2009's Williamsburg stance and leer. It's a sweater of many colors, hon, lighten up!





(Mohair blend loose knit long sweater, James Long for ASOS, $77.58 on sale at http://us.asos.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!