Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Theyskens' Theory is Everyone Needs a Black Blazer




Olivier Theyskens' Theory line landed today and there's a lot of great pieces but this blazer really made my eye sparkle.

Yes, at $600, it be price, but this isn't just any old black blazer. Check out these details: stretch wool, narrow lapel, clean, no pocket, no button closure and curved hem (and the little widow's peak on the back of the neck drives me wild! Love it!)




Although I'm not sure I'd rock it the way they did on the runway. That no blouse look a little frowned on at work.

Well, usually.





("Jago" wool no button jacket, Theyskens' Theory, $595 at http://www.theory.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-theory_US-Site/default/Theyskens-Start)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!