Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Doin' It: Rodarte for Opening Ceremony



When I heard Kate and Laura Mulleavy were collabing with Humberto Leon and Carol Lim I jumped. This isn't just yet another retail/designer pairing, this is the coupling of two young, cool labels. The silky fine knitted tatters of Rodarte meet the downtown fashion forward chic of O.C.

When I peaked at the lookbook, imagine my delight at the use of all those gels to get all those slashes of color







The lookbook showcases the artistic leanings of both brands and looks expensive and fun.

Today the line drops in stores and online (pieces start at $250) and if I can muster up the strength, I will be wondering down to Howard Street to check it out. I especially want this sweater and green jeans combo





Rodarte for Opening Ceremony link: http://www.openingceremony.us/entry.asp?pid=2693

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!