Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting Catty with NYLON Magazine


Dammit Janet, I was totally gonna make homemade Valentines with Lucifer this week for my friends*







The February issue of Nylon Magazine beat me to the punch with a Valentine's themed beauty story with numerous hearts and superimposed black kitties over a kinda low rent looking selection of makeup.

Now I have no idea what the H black kitty cats got to do with cheapie eye shadow, Justin Bieber and Valentine's Day, but I love it! (and the Cure reference)


Mayhaps I'm a bit biased though....


(* I may still very well make those Valentines....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!