Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Tough Being a Material Girl



Actually turns out when I did some digging that this isn't a social commentary on the Recession's impact on Ms. Ciccone's spending, but rather "Cost" is a well known New York City graffiti artist who back in the 80's + 90's covered the city with his specialty, wheatpaste stickers and was once called 

"the worst graffiti vandal in the history of New York"

That all might be true, but now I wanna know more about this tryst with Madge! Scandal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!