Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sometimes It Can Be: Rihanna Wears Dior Haute Couture at the Grammys



Remember that gush worthy Dior Fall 2010 Haute Couture collection? We haven't heard much from it since but the timing couldn't be better as all thoughts turn to Spring. Rihanna looked stage commanding in the grandeur of the pansy print poof


(The dress shown on the Paris runway back in July)



Shame Rihanna's stage presence is always so lacking. Why so lackluster? 


(I liked how the dress' tiers mimicked the flames of the background)



And I'm sorry if I'm always so hard on you, Ri, but as a pop star you are beholden to WOW us! 

Cuz that dress is workin' like it owes back rent and you gotta give as much as the couture, dammit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!