Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, February 4, 2011

Why I LOVE Kylie Minogue




To combat the Winter blahs, my I-pod has been affixed to some Kylie Minogue lately. Not only will she get you up and moving, she's a constant reminder that warm weather is coming and you need to put down that hibernation Stouffer's French bread pizza and start doing some squats



(Good idea, chairs are handy tools in assisting at home lunges for that Kylie booty)



Her videos also have a formula I've come to love: Kylie writhing around in hot pants, scantily clad models dancing in a way that can only be described as "European", and lots and lots of neon and slick color






In her latest, "Get Outta My Way" from the Aphrodite album, Kylie doesn't disappoint. And those tantalizing talons she's casually waving around without a care for a stray cornea are a Noir jewelry exclusive colab with New York fashion designers, The Blonds







Kylie, be my Valentine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!