Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cacharel No Longer Feeling Amor Amor for Cédric Charlier





VS.







Cacharel announced that it's bidding creative director, Cédric Charlier, adieu in October. 




Signed in April of 2009 after assisting Alber Elbaz at Lanvin for six years, the Belgian designer has been responsible with getting Cacharel back in the fashion game by returning to Paris fashion week, relaunching women's ready to wear, renewing editorial interest and pushing the brand past its 70's heyday nostalgia


























Some Spring 2011 looks 




(I kinda want these acid print shorts)



No word on who will replace Charlier or his next move, although Esprit is down right itchin' for a makeover, my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!