Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Check Out Mr G's Quacker Factory Post




Mr G's got a side thing going on with Huffington Post and when he threw around the idea of interviewing Jeanne Bice from Quacker Factory, I couldn't get enough!

My mom is a straight up Quacker and this is capital F 'Fashion' to her and millions of people the country over.

Just a few hours ago I was babbling about my love of any good excuse to dress with humor and this woman's attitude is pure Walking on Sunshine. And she walking right to the bank, honey, with Q.F. worth $50 mill! Count them dollars, Jeanne. I ain't mad atchu!


Clink picture above or link below to read Mr G's interview with Jeanne Bice on Huffington Post: 


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-garry/jeanne-bice-quacks-me-up_b_836528.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!