Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cintra Wilson Finished Being Critical?


"This will be my last dispatch as your Critical Shopper. This column has been a singular joy and privilege to write, and I will miss your readership. Whenever you find the mate to your perfect bondage-boot hidden under one of the couches at Barneys on sale day, I will be with you in spirit"



And just like that my favorite bitter pill of a professional shopper, Cintra Wilson, signs off at The New York Times?

And with a review of the United Nude store on Bond Street? Really? I mean an architectural shoe line is nice and very Cintra ( a self-professed shoe maniac) but a bit of a weak fade out if you ask me.

Come back and be mean to the rest of the Manhattan Mall!

Afterall, Roundabout hasn't even been reviewed yet!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!