Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fashion Understatements of the Day

"I have a lot more sympathy for people who have to take the train to work every day. What a load of nonsense! No, no, no. Designers are artisans who are extremely privileged to have a poetic profession.”




-Yves Saint Laurent's longtime business partner Pierre Bergé in response to the question "Are the current pressures of the fashion industry causing designers to crash?" 




Meanwhile, perma-good sound bite, Karl Lagerfeld, answered:


"I’m not the right person to cry about weakness and things like this, but maybe I’m not human.”







Maybe, Karl, but at least you don't have to take the subway. 






-Source: Fashionologie




http://www.fashionologie.com/Current-Pressures-Fashion-Industry-Causing-Designers-Crash-Karl-Lagerfeld-Marc-Jacobs-More-Speak-14805977

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!