Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've Already Made One New Friend

("Oh, hello there")



Yesterday for Lent I gave up being a snotty closed off B and wouldn't you know I was put to the Lenten test right away. At the Housing Works at 77th Street some older Upper East Side lady comes up to me and goes


"Excuse me are you a fashion designer? Because you keep looking at the same things I like. You have excellent taste."


How that would make me a designer and whether I should feel complimented I share the tastes of an old blood broad remain a mystery, but the magic of being open is already having an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!