Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, March 4, 2011

Karaoke Playlist: The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control

Last nite after a gallery show and dinner at L'Orange Bleue with Miss M.K., we went for a little sing and dance at Baby Grand.

The crowd was intimate and game for anything. In fact, after I shouted and cursed out some Billy Idol "Rebel yell" (a fall back of mine that I adore and that adores my singing range) a cute girl at the bar insisted we do an impromptu duet. I like the sound of that, fast new Facebook friend!

So Miss G.A.C. and I got up to spread a little Gossip love. She nailed all the the verses and I pounded out the beat in my boots and joined in for the wailing chorus. Maybe it was the evening's share of Scotch, maybe it's the phlegm monster of a cold I've been combating all week, but I really let my inner Beth Ditto out and hit it on the "Whoas"!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!