Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Please Go Nuts for Me




I'll be working during this whole event, but someone please go to The Nutropolitan Museum of Art this weekend (Sat 10-6, Sun 10-4).

Peanut Butter and Co. worked with food photographer, Theresa Raffetto, and food stylist, Patty White, to create numerous images of favorite peanut butter snacks and new twists on the many uses for good old pb


(Yeah, I'd marry this guy. I'm being serious.)


Plenty of activities for kids and it's free and you get a goodie bag jar of Peanut Butter and one is donated to the Food Bank of New York in your honor. Nice. 


Wait, free jar of peanut butter? Child, I'm sneaking out of work for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!